Oley

There was a famous doctor who had a great helper "Oley". One day, the doctor got an emergency work to attend to. So he could not see his normal outpatients that day. He assigned Oley to take over him as he had enough experience. Oley had worked in the outpatient department nearly for 3 decades. That day the doctor especially instructed to see the simple cases and refer the serious cases.
After the emergency work, the doctor come to his office. He asked Oley what patients did he see during the day.
Doctor: what is your first patient about?
Oley: I saw a patient who has a cut in his skin
Doctor: what did you do?
Oley: I gave him some antiseptic cream
Doctor: wow great. What was your next patient?
Oley: I saw a patient who had sinus infection?
Doctor: ok, So what did you prescribe Oley?
Oley: I gave him some antibiotics.
Doctor: what next?
Oley: I saw a lady afterwards. She complained that she hadn't seen a man for years?
Doctor: uh huh. OK ...So Oley what did you do?
Oley: I gave her some eye ointment.

Comments

Popular Posts